Best Movers in the Valley
How can you find the Best Moving Company in your area?
- First you should go to the Better Business Bureau, Check out the ratings on moving companies.
- Also Check other sites, like Angie’s List, Google, & Yelp reviews
- Check to see how long your movers have been in business.
- Check to see if your movers are Licensed and Insured for your protection. Most Moving Companies offer .60 cents per pound per article. You can also get more insurance though http://movinginsurance.com
- Ask about the crew that will be assisting with your move. Like do you hire day labors or is your staff employed by your company? This can get tricky , because most companies will never tell you they hire day labors.
- Ask your friends and family for referrals
- What type of truck they will be using? This is really important for many reasons. If your moving a large home, you will need a large truck – semi trailer to accommodate your furniture. Even if you have oversized furniture you still may need a semi truck.
We hope some of these helpful tips well help you choose the right moving company.
Give us a Call at Jones Moving & Storage to book your next Move 602-944-1413
visit our website @ http://jonesmoverz.com