Having furniture cleaned can be very pricey. That’s why we like to keep furniture clean during your move! There’s a few ways to make sure your furniture won’t end up in your new home, dusty and dirty. Believe us, it’s worth the extra cost and effort to make sure you don’t have to bring an upholstery cleaner to your home!
- Wrap your furniture in plastic. Make sure you wrap it enough times that it won’t get ripped during the move.
- Use cloth to cover the parts of your furniture that will touch the side of the truck or vehicle.
- Purchase cheap drop cloths used for painting to cover couches and chairs.
- Disassemble furniture as much as possible. The smaller the pieces are, the easier they’ll fit into your vehicle and will be less likely to rub against truck beds or moving van walls.
- You can also clean a moving truck if you are renting. Give it a quick rub down to make sure there’s not dust and dirt that will transfer to your belongings.
Here at Jones Moving, we will wrap any white furniture for free. We know how important your things are to you and want to get them to your new home in the best condition possible. We also use furniture pads to ensure any sharp corners won’t be damaged during the move. We treat your belongings as if they are our own.
We also have storage available if needed. We know that sometimes you may need to downsize your home and simply can’t take all of your furniture with you. We can assist you in shrink wrapping your furniture so it will remain in great condition for the time it’s in our secure storage facility in Phoenix.
If you’re looking for a moving service in Phoenix, call us here at Jones Moving & Storage. We’ve been the go-to moving company for years and continue to hire only the most experienced movers and have competitive pricing. We’ll be sure to keep your furniture clean during a move so call us at 602-944-1413 to set up a consultation for your move today!